Laneige Pore Control BB Cushion (#31)

Just thought I'd do a quick impression-review kinda post for the Laneige Pore Control BB Cushion since I bought it just last week. Take note that my opinions are generally in comparison with the older generation of the Whitening BB Cushion.

Shade #31
First impression: 
Smaller in size
Firmer cushion
Medium coverage (buildable)
Matte finish

Pros: 
Less oily-looking
Handy cushion
Natural-looking
Makeup does not feel thick
Requires only average 2 times touch-up within 12hrs
Long wearing

Cons:
Clings onto dry skin

My skin type is oily/combination. I've acne scars/redness on both my cheeks and around my nose, respectively. Maybe it's because of the matte finish, I felt that the make up is less moisturising. 
I've gotten the wrong shade previously at the airport, hence I'd recommend choosing your shade at Laneige outlets as the staff are professional instead of at Sephora. Also, they are always ard in the shop which means it's much more easier to approach.

No comments:

Post a Comment