初一 x 初二

Hello 初一! I woke up to seeing many pretty #OOTDs on Instagram, and kinda envied everyone who got to dress up prettily in bright colors for visiting. :( Wished I could do the same on that day too, but I guess it's way much better to dress normally on a special occasion! I felt more like myself :)

Day 1 of CNY was spent with just my family and my baby boy!!!!


"Hi where are my twister fries? Finished?!"




Last year we headed to East Coast Park but it was too tiring for baby boy to handle. Since he got older this year, we settled on West Coast Park! A much shorter distance, and more suitable for dogs bc it's mostly grass patches here and there. Also, there was the necessary MacDonalds!!! Let's celebrate CNY with McD!





x

Day 2 of CNY!
Off to airport as suggested by my dad~



Starbucks affair with the family. 😎


Started using front cam to take photos bc it's sharper and more HD. That's also how I used to check my skin condition! Ed has also mentioned that my face condition improved alot, and I'm sooo happy to hear that! :)




Home sweet home~
x.