Restricted.

And when I said restricted, I meant I can't eat certain food or drink certain beverages. Currently down w flu, cough, w sore throat and fever barely over. Temperature always going up and down, and this morn it went back to 36.7DC.
Lost ma voice and I swear I sounded awful now!!! Definitely can't sing tomo during choir! I cant have things like choco, milo, fried, coffee, milk........... Basically it's like ev.ery.thinggggg!!!! I couldn't sleep well too! Woke up at 5am+ and I officially lifted my butt up at 730am and started doing house chores. Cleaned my room, wardrobe, wash dishes and did amath homework for awhile. I couldn't think any further and was feeling pretty weak.. 
But still I tried to be happy and concentrate on my work! Still have some homework left undone and I needa crack ma brain, which seems kinda hard right now. And each time I eat my med, it's like at least 6 tablets!!! It's 3times a day and one of them is actually 4 times a day. So sickening!!!!!!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyways check out this! I've just ordered one from this photo! ;) See if you could get it right. Most prolly I'll be receiving it by tomo night! Can't wait for it!!! ;)
Formspring me if you're interested to know more bout these online shops! It's pretty good and my 2nd time ordering from online. Hope it wont disappoint me!
For more from butteredgun, click here! Happy shopping! ^^
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just wanna share w you guys this! It's currently in my fridge and my papa bought it for my fam. It's actually bout 5cm longer than this cuz I ate some alr hehehehehe

And some tarts and eclairs from Delifrance! My dad simply loved purchasing from there whenever he needs to do catering and stuffs like that.
And oh check out this if you have yet to do so, especially shawols or Etude fans!!

Tell me, how adorkable can my shining boys be. Key forever da best. <3

Anyways wish me best of luck in recovering. Attending school tomo and now gonna get back to homework-track! Ciaosssss ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment