It's Friday Friday Friday!

All I can say is, this friend of mine is really .............. SWEET.

She isn't someone I've met before, or I know thru some other friends, but instead it's thru twitter, and it's SHINee that connected us, and be friends in the end. I was wondering, if a stranger (in the beginning) can be friendly and so caring, why can't others in the rest of the world be .....

Anyways ye! It's my last few days of eating medicines tho I'm still like 60-70% recovered only.. 4th day being ill and I seriously NO LIKE THIS. :(:(:( immune system been kinda low, which means I can't do exercise that requires much energy. I got exhausted easily and hmphhhhh I cant indulge in good food too :(

Chinese New Year is approaching - 3 days left!! :) Well it's like, 2 days more cuz the 3rd day's the actual day?? My voice is still not fully recovered too! Shucks.

Oh well before I continue my 2nd and my last essay for the day, let me just wish you guys a
.
.
.
.
.
.
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR! ^___^

Sharing some pics w you guys to keep it fresh!
Went out few days ago to .. what, Queensway i think??

Yest I went to ... the same place I went few days ago. Ate a place which idk where it is at at all.... It's either I cant taste well cuz i'm sick or that it hardly has any taste; I couldn't really taste much from the food but still soso!



And yay today I went to Bukit Timah > Clementi Mall and tried this Dorayaki!!!! It looked soooo cute and the way it was prepared is REALLY COOL. You guys should go and see it and GIVE IT A TRY! :)
Many fillings for you to choose from!

Mine was Egg Salad and my bro's was Vanilla Ice. Price is quite reasonable and the taste ..... jjang. It's totally worth it yep!!

That's all for today's post! I'm gonna continue doing my 4-page long CHINESE COMPO!
Ciaosssssss. :*

No comments:

Post a Comment