5th ♥

28th was yet another awesome day well spent with my boy! For the day, we've got 3 places to head to, and first being The Grandstand!

It's definitely too mainstream to have fine dining there. It's more of a place to try out new food and have fun! I recommend Slappy Cakes bc it's a much more spacious dining area and less stinky for a DIY Pancakes shop (Yes I'm comparing to Nooks!).


We're attended to pretty fast and their service was really good. We got our things ready as soon as we settled down, and we can get started anytime!

I got the Buttermilk with Strawberries for the topping, while the boy got himself Chocolate batter with Honey Ham as the topping :)

Yes baby I can't leave out my Ice Mocha whenever I've the chance for it!

Here's a sneak peek of what we've done :) Just unleash your creativity and do all sort of shit!


And here's how you can confess to someone you've been crushing on but you don't have the balls to let him/her know how you felt towards him/her!


Teehee just kidding. But it's really a nice place for a date, to have fun and satisfy your pancakes craving as well! :) If you're going there in a big group, be sure to call for reservation bc seats are limited for bigger groups!

Next stop: Vivo City
Randomly settled for this place bc it's nearer to our next stop and it's not troublesome to go there from The Grandstand! And also bc it's been long since we last headed there :) 

Went for simple dinner @ Seah Im Food Centre bc I got sick of those restaurants. Today's supposed to be a fun day anw so let's stop spending money to get fat!

I guess it's pretty popz? They actually ran out of rice while bf was queuing halfway!! Poor him have to go up and down 3 times before returning with 2 plates on his hands

Time really flies when you're spending it wisely with your loved ones. By then it was already 8PM and we had to leave for our last stop after getting some gifts. 

Left Henderson Waves with really good memories. <3

p.s // today was a really good day with you. I've never felt the time flying so quickly before. Just a glance and it's coming to the end of the day! I really enjoyed the entire day and I've had a great time laughing at you and with you. No matter how tiring it was, I still loved every single moment spent with you! I'm sorry I turned up with no gifts, tho I promised to prepare a good one for you. Thank you for folding the 3 red roses so prettily  (and spraying your perfume on it) for me while doing your duty in camp :)

"I was nice too, until when I stole your heart." - my bf.
x.