Updates

Sunday spent as a Santa Claus as I went around buying things for friends! Was pretty hungry so I settled down at Starbucks with my Toffee Nut Frappe (I still prefer CBTL's) and started to write a 2-page long of letter to someone special :)
So I was supposed to surprise him at his house, but who knows, he spotted me first while I was on my way to his!! It's super sad to know I always failed to give him surprise!

Anw I still managed to give him a surprise with the gift and the letter I wrote. :) I believe I touched him enough with that letter!!!

Sent my boy back into camp, met up w R for awhile, and came home skyping with my dearest babe for at least 3hrs! 

While skyping I got an image sent by my boy. How sweet of him to be editing those photos at near midnight. <3

x

So whuddup guys it's the last day of 2013! I can't believe this year just went by so easily and quickly. 



Woke up really late today and I'm so glad I got enough sleep (actually I still feel like sleeping more)

I can't wait to meet my boy later on!! While he's gna attend to some kids from orphanage, I'm here blogging away. :) Since it's the last day of the year, I thought it's only appropriate to say some end-of-year speech but I guess I'll leave that to the next post which will come up only later tonight! 

x.