2013 // 2014

I spent my last day of 2013 with B, of course! Met up with him right after his book out for a dinner date @ Westgate!

I've been wanting to try out Epilogue Sweets - a small cafe in Borders. I thought it'd be expensive bc just the cake itself alr costed $.750 but hey, it's the same price for their Waffles with 2 Poached Eggs lol. Pretty surprised, so we just settled in there! 


Really happy to have Iced Cafe Mocha Mint. I swear that's the best combi ever!!! But let's get back to the reality - this one doesn't have a strong taste of Mocha. :-\

Me be looking like a hammy drinking water hahaha at least B said I looked like one here.

Had Waffles w Poached Eggs and Chipolata Sausages. Errr it's just alright I guess. I'm shocked the food weren't hot at all?! Like it's all cold and I swear it's not because I kept taking photos and thus the food went cold! It's not!! 

Same goes for his Milo Waffles with Vanilla Ice Cream and Peanut Butter Spread. The waffles weren't hot or even warm :(


Accompanied B back home and stayed on for a couple of hours, since I couldn't stay over to watch the fireworks at Waterfront with him and his friends. I wished I could. 

Life sucks without a front cam!!! But hey presenting to you.....

MY WALL OF FAME!

There you go - my colleagues, my friends, my family, my bf and my baby boy. I'm definitely glad to have them all in my life, no matter what has happened. At the very last bit of 2013, even if it weren't super great bc no proper countdown or celebration for me, I told myself to be forgiving and be good, to welcome 2014 with open arms. 

To me, every single year has got its ups and downs. It's part and parcel of life, right? And every year, we always have 'New Year Resolutions'. But before we proceed on, let's stop and ask ourselves, how many times in life did we actually bother to complete them? Majority would've forgotten what's happened yesterday. 

2013 wouldn't be of any exceptions. Forget bout any NY resolutions I've made bc I truly forgotten them. But I'd like to say that 2013 has been special bc I found my very first  - my B. So glad he came into my life in the most unexpected way (and maybe cute since you guys always find us cute I even have shippers lololol love y'all). 

Also, December was the month whereby I knew who are my real friends, and who're those I should keep a distance away from. I've got R who stood by me for the longest time, and SM, the babe whom I've skyped with for the very first time in my life (I just don't use Skype!). I must say they're both the most special friends I wouldn't forget. I won't even think bout forgetting them!

That month, was also the month where I met many new friends that made me understand my someone special, even better. They gave me good advises, which also made me understand myself more too. It's also nice to fix things before a new year starts, isn't it?

x

Let's forget about what has happened in 2013, bc it's the first day of 2014 already! Spent it with my B again bc he's gna be away till the next weekend! :(

When I knew my shoe broke on the first day of 2014, I just gotta get my coffee fix. 

My two favourites :)

So prouda you, my boy. 

With my handsome man <3

Thank you for sparing your time to come down to be by my side. 

Taking a moment to flashback some good memories!

So much of good memories, more than any bad things that's happened. 
Verdict: 2013 was great, so 2014 shall be even better! I pray for longer lasting friendships, relationship, better results, meeting more good people, and many more good memories to be built with the people I love.