Bestfriend

Baby Boy just suddenly got so active, which means he wants to go out! Decided to take him out for a walk by myself before heading out to bestf's house!







Had a good time walking him tho it's just one round at the canal! The weather was good, and there wasn't much people around, really peaceful! But, it's quite sad to know that he wasn't as active as before. 

Anyway it's still a nice kickstart for 2014! I should try to spend more time w him before the time gets shorter and regrets get greater.

And as you guys know, I've had my braces on at last! Bestf and I are on the same boat right now, but she's a week faster than me so she got the hang of it while I'm still trying to get on good terms with it! And also bc she's on the same boat as me, I thought it'll be easier to hang out with her! (Sorry Aladdins, I just didn't want to be a burden to y'all bc I might just drag the mood down)

I honestly have a hard time chewing anything. I almost have to just gulp down whatever's in my mouth, or use my tongue to break down the food. Most of my tooth are almost useless for the time being hahaha oh well.

I'm so glad that my Red Velvet Cake is back! It tasted oh-so-good please. *cries*

Yet another day without taking photos w my bestf! I guess we got carried away with whatever we're talking about? Time was well-spent with her and I'm pleased to know our friendship's as strong as before despite not being to be with one another so often! <3

x.