Random - App intro!

Current song: XOXO by EXO-K
///It simply reminds me of you///

Before I get onto serious stuff like completing assignments at the very last minute and what not, I thought I'd like to share with my readers something joyful! (or meaningful, or even just random)

One way in which how I keep myself happy (/happier) is blogging. But when there're just some private stuff which I would want to keep to myself and only myself, I'll turn to this app called Moment Diary.


Sometimes there are just some things that you wouldn't want anyone to know. No, they aren't secrets. I called them the 'inner thoughts'. It comes and go, but sometimes it serves as a reminder to me. When bad things happened, I'll try to keep myself still thinking positive. To make sure these positive thoughts will stick to me, I'll type them down in Moment Diary! 

I chose to set passcode so that no one can hack into my 'secret hideout'!
*Thumbs up for security*

You'll get to choose stickers to express your feelings or mood, and it'll be attached to your post!

Here are some I've been recently using ~

If not stickers, you can choose to attach any photos!


I find it a really cute and good app for Android users. It sucks to know that Apple users have much more apps better than this, but I think this is considered the best in Playstore! I've been using this for quite some time and I thought it'd be nice to share with y'all :) Have fun!

x.