Time-check



This week I can foresee myself getting busier, with school work and all! Today's first day of school and it went by in a blink of an eye. Got back my econs paper and heeeey I did a pretty good job, so I hope I can keep up with the good work and score even better for my finals! (Speaking of finals, it's just 6 weeks away!) 
1,2,3: school ENDS!

January shall be a hectic month, with all the projects due before CNY, which means I'm only left with less than 4 weeks to complete them all, not forgetting the usual tutorials to complete before the next week begins! 

After January comes Feb, the month whereby I'll just have to complete my finals and GOODBYE to Year 1! By then I'll have to start finding a new job again (already started doing so actually) hmm.
Sooooo true

Busy me be buzzing around for the month of Jan especially this week. But don't get me wrong, I love getting busy. It just keeps me occupied and allow me to spend my time wisely, instead of wasting it! (It keeps me away from bugging my B while he's in camp also, hehe.) While getting busy, you'll realise how fast time flies. Sometimes it can get quite scary especially when I'm rushing out assignments and stuff like that. Shrugs.

Anyhow... I can't wait for this school week to end!

Cafehopping with one of my Zulus babes on Thursday 
B's bookout on Friday (most likely)
Social Night with B on Saturday Night
... and maybe still spending time with B on Sunday!

Seems like January is heading the right direction?!
& pray hard it'll continue to go on smoothly till the end :)

Please visit this space as often bc I'll have more things to post for this week!!
Love ya.