Ice-Cream Date

9 Jan - It's my 8th day of having braces on! I'm pretty glad that I've gotten used to it, but not completely! Smiling, talking, eating and all still need more time tho~

How do I look like now?! I find the braces very cute, like accessories for my teeth! *Bling bling*

Had a prata sesh for dinner with my colleague on Tuesday after settling some work stuff. I thought prata would be easier to chew but no, really difficult to bite!


Thursday morning I received a pretty good news - morning class cancelled! But it made me return back home when I JUST reached the bus stop.
OOTD: Basic x Basic

School's been good thus far. I can now safely say that many things are almost done, and we're all getting on the right track! Projects gonna be due 2 weeks later, tests are coming up next week for a few modules (I just cleared my korean quiz but I'm looking forward to retaking it)...... STILL BUSY!


Friends are special people who kept me going everyday, and they're the reasons why I go to school! With the 2-hour difference in-between my usual lessons and Korean class, I've planned to meet my first family in NP - Zulus 7 - and made a trip down to The Daily Scoop!

They've had a Special Set promo going on - 1 scoop of ice-cream + waffle/brownie drizzled with chocolate sauce @ only $6.20!!! What not to love? It's definitely worth it!
My selection was the Waffle topped with Hazelnut Haven and I quite love it! The waffle was soft enough and it simply melts in my mouth when I ate it together with the ice-cream.

K had Brownie topped with Minty Mint, and the rest pretty much have the same flavour of ice-cream with Waffle!

Just before I board the bus back to school, gotta spam phone with photos!




Look at those empty plates in front of us! Happy us with Ice-Cream cravings satisfied, followed by much laughter shared! We're definitely the only ones damn crey and noisy over there. 

Hyped up campus from today till the weekends due to Open House. COME VISIT NP! You wouldn't regret joining the many crazy families and meeting awesome friends over here :) Tweet #WhyNP to join in the fun too HAHAHA

x.