TGIF

Friday was a really long day for me, prolly another longest day spent in school! But I'm still glad I pulled through it all, and managed to meet a few of my friends after lessons ended. Not forgetting my B on a Friday evening! 

Headed down to Symmetry since he wanted to try it but the prices are really a WOW. Anyway, by the time we arrived, it was already Dinner! Hence what's available for us is only the dinner menu  :)

To start off, they served a complimentary cup of grapes in ice!

A cafe is not complete without a cup of Iced Mocha. :)

Honey Glazed Ham & Cheese Croquette with Cranberry compote ($14)

I thought they could've been more generous with the amount of dressing to go with the croquette because it tasted nicer only with it.

Rocky Road ($15)

It consists of 3 scoops of chocolate ice-cream, marshmallows, nuts, cherries, berries jelly and biscuit crumbs. It actually tasted alright only.

Ambiance: 4 stars
Service: 4 stars
Food: 3 stars

Symmetry wasn't that satisfying for our tummies so off we go to Shokudo!

Tori Terkiyaki Curry Omu Rice



TGIF all! :)

x.