Social Night!

Saturday was a very special day for us (my B and I)! To kickstart the day, we met at Jurong East after I bought my stuffs to prep myself for the night. 

B brought his cam along and I just had to fiddle with it. Sadly those photos can't be synced into any other devices so I gotta take it like this!  


Look at these 2 cutie piessss

Getting all ready for the event of the day - OCS's Social Night! It's such a big thing for both of us, it's like an once in a lifetime thing. Just when I thought I won't be able to wear my Prom Night outfit anymore, this event came in!




I believed our table had the most number of glasses, it's so messy! The dinner buffet was alright but I think many of us find it pretty cheapo/not worth it? Except for the Sashimi. HAHA. Anyhow I had a few bites of the dumplings as well as desserts since I can't eat much with the braces on!

Time for some photos ;)


Here's a very good friend I've made from the previous double date! 

Presenting to you my dashing boy *-*


It was also my social night as I went around meeting his friends and their girlfriends, all really nice people to talk to! 


6 hours of high heels totally killed my toes and my back. We didn't get to sit during the entire event, how sad! (As you can see, the room was just a ballroom with tables for us to stand around and walk about freely)

B came to stayover after the event ended and I was dead beat by the time I got myself prepared for bed. Wanted to stay up and wait for B to complete his essay but I immediately knocked out after lying on my sleeping bag!

It was great to wake up to him beside me, and the weather was simply perfect. Accompanied him back home and spent some time with his family as well before sending him back into camp.

This weekend was indeed a great one, spending all 3 days with him! 

Till next time!
x.