when you enjoy life, time flies

Deleted the prev post cuz I think it ruined the beauty of my blog LOL k that's just joking. But I'm stating the fact at the same time. How ironic.1 more hr and the list of performers for #MAMA2011SG will be released! Seating plan and tix price will be out as well! I can't wait to know who are confirmed to be attending so I can decide whether or not to go :)
I really hope to be able to win tix @ PS on Saturday too!! 2PM ~~~~~~~~~~ I'm your fan too ><

SNSD's The Boy has been released and please support them! I guess they really is AWESOME and their concept is totally different from any other songs they've sung previously. Also, details of their concert has been out days ago! Confirmed! 9 Dec 2011 @ Singapore Indoor Stadium. Check out the tix price on www.sistic.com.sg! :)

Seating plan :


Follow @sgRITS on Twitter or Running Into The Sun on Facebook for more details if you haven't check it out yet!!
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Done w spazzing on KPOP! I'm home early today! I'm reallyyyyyyyyyyyy happy. Yes yesterday I was totally exhausted and showing attitude cuz I really really can't stand it and need a rest and PEACE.

Today, my choir instructor landed in hosp. and only my dance instructor came so we had a fun time dancing together as one. My role isnt much though I do appear here and there at times but still, got enough break in-between. Most importantly, I started my morning w MAC BREAKFAST!

I'm a happy girl right now. 5 more trainings before the actual day! Just wanna get this done and over w it.

I. CAN'T. WAIT. FOR. EVERYTHING. TO. END. HAPPILY. AND. FOREVER. BE. HAPPY. B)

Fighting!

x out

No comments:

Post a Comment