it's a damn day

Today's feelings ...

Got back all results and apparently, I did well for certain subjects only. Overall, contented!

"One shouldnt be too greedy and have too much high hopes. ---- WeiMin"


This is what I told myself to feel, think and be positive :)

Basically got straight Bs and some other grades but that's not confirmed yet for EOY results cuz I haven't total up the CA results.

Well ............ after all, most importantly is O's and not Sec3 FYE. Will work harder everytime I failed or do badly!
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Yesterday ...........
yummmmyummmm ~

Went to some cute mall and have lunch w sist! Can try guessing where we went by looking at that one photo above! ^^ Would love to go there again for lunch or even dinner. It's really nice!

x out

No comments:

Post a Comment