but i've got better things on my mind

#nowplaying 2PM - I Can't

These days 've been blogging while listening to songs. It's really relaxing!

Am thankful to readers for reading my blog though I didnt update much ~ Just some short posts here and there. Now for a full-length post! 849PM right now, kinda tired so didnt edit much photos.. Mianhae ~

Yesterday .........................
Weather's good so....... time to head out! :)Portuguese egg tarts!! I'm missing it sooooo muchBig event for the Indians cuz of Deepavali!
Finally had my Famous Amos after craving for a month!!!! In happy mood so treated my brother ^^
I know i'm nice LOLOL just kidding. More photos on Facebook soon! Do check out ^^v

Can't wait to go out and have more fun since hols are approaching! You guys having plans in mind? I do!! Have a great week in school and cherish your youth while you can! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment