Always Khuntoria

아이고~ I've just finished watching 쿤토리아! (At bout 830PM?) And sigh .... I felt really sad for them. Was trying so hard to hold back my tears while having my dinner. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

The sweetest couple ended their sweet dream on 31 Aug 2011. It was like the end of my life as well. They've been a part of me ever since I started watching WGM. Everyday when I came home from school, I'd watch few eps in a shot. This time round, when I'm back home, I'll have nothing to do. No such variety show to spice up my life and keep me occupied. It's like, POOOOOOF! Gone from my life, though
쿤토리아 will forever be in my heart.

I'm hoping to be able to see 2PM and f(x) this year when they come for #MAMA2011SG (hopefully) or even just 2PM Hands Up World Tour : Singapore. I wanna give them something I made by myself!

Like what 닉쿤 said, Khuntoria Forever~~~~~

Fighting !

No comments:

Post a Comment