that should be me




Guess this thought is gonna die off v______v

H E L L O E V E R Y O N E !

I'm soooo sorry for not being able to update regularly! Been attending intensive trainings every single day, only heading home after 6PM. Having to stay in an air-con room for nearly 9hrs and always doing the same thing and facing the same people just sucks. Though I get to rest every now and then, it still sucks cuz that's what that bores me the most.

Thank goodness i'm still healthy and strong and free from illness! I need to enjoy my upcoming hols tho i still needa prep for sec4 as well as prep for upcoming Grad Nite............................. Oh dear me.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Anyways! This is what I've been doing for the prev training :PScrabble w friends! It's really fun cuz I always get weird words formed w the 7 letters taken. It's really coincidence and not done purposely! I cant wait to play it w my friends during the hols when I visit them after studying. Yes I'm planning what to do during hols alr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /daydreams/And jaaaajaaaang! I brought my pooh to school on Friday B) He needs to see the world! Met new friends and definitely is loved by them too kekekeke i'm not crazy alright.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Have been quite moody today cuz I got pissed off so many times. Oh well ...................................
Anyways I still headed out w my fam and only enjoyed myself at night after the whole day out. Let the photos do the talking!
Yes food again .....................................Only the toast tastes nice thru out the whole day. Guess it's 'cuz i'm moody the whole day so everything went tasteless. :\

Tomo's gonna be a boring day but I'll take the time I've to rest and make jellies! Monday gonna be blueeeeeeeeeeee. Oh no.Goodnightz!

x :)

No comments:

Post a Comment