to tears and death

Totally not in the mood every single day ever since my intensive training started.
It's a Sunday today but trust me, it's not a Happy Sunday at all - it's a BLOODY BORING Sunday. And I thought Saturday will always be great but, ugh pissed.
Right now I'm bored to death and bored to tears. I've no idea how to cheer myself up or 'self-high'. Let me tell you what I've done for the past few hours :
- Played stacking blocks by myself but killed my time only awhile.
- Tried to solve Sudoku puzzles but didnt work out.
- Sang songs but still feeling the same.
- Looking at list of movies I can watch but no, nothing interests me.
- Went on Facebook and Twitter but nothing was fun.
- SMS-ed friends but still didnt work out well.
Texted my sist Cass tho, she tried to cheer me up by chatting w me and sharing w me ways to entertain myself. I should really go watch dramas after I blog.
And y'know what, idk if it's my problem that I've put my hopes too high or that people just cant stop disappointing me.
This was what happened yest and today :
- Mom said I WASTED my sist's $$$ by buying contacts but I told her I need it for perf on Fri
- Dad suggested having Prata for lunch so I agreed but he told me it costs $4.50 for 2 pieces. He made it sound as if I'm trying to waste his money by having that 2 pathetic prata for lunch when HE was the one suggesting that first.
- Brother said he wanted to buy polaroid (he said it weeks ago) so I thot he'll want to buy it yest but when we entered the shop, he said he lost interests and it's of no use so didnt buy.
WTF I WAS PISSED YEST. THEN COMES TODAY :
- parents forced me to drink salt water cuz my digestive system isnt good but i was super full after I drank tea and ate my breakfast. And they said tea isnt gonna help when I've no intention to drink that to clear my tummy. Wth?
- mom then told me she's gonna prep green bean soup so i thought she was done making it. When I came out of the room, nope, still havent start. Then my bro came in and told me it's done. 1hr later I went to scoop out, they said it's still not completely cooked yet. WTF THEN WHY SAY IT'S DONE?!
I've totally lost interests in talking to my parents as well as my family. Just bcuz of my digestive system, staying at home makes me feel like i'm a seriously ill patient.
WHAT THE SUNDAY. I SWEAR I HATE WEEKENDS W FAMILY NOW.
I just can't find my source of entertainment so I came here to blog ........................................
SMURFIN TIME! I need to trim my grasses now ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment