Bittersweet

Was supposed to blog earlier, like on Monday, but ended up being too tired and busy + no photos to upload, I'll blog today bout other stuffs!

Firstly, would like to thank viewers for continuing to view my blog even tho I didnt update these few days! :)

Secondly, thank you all friends for supporting my school choir's musical yesterday! Also, all my participating friends for going thru all these hardships w me!

It was really fun when my friends have to help me change quickly after scene to scene. It's really challenging cuz there were mics sticking on my face w surgical tapes and tighten on to me w a belt and I've to take off my clothes fast! My 3 other 'servants' came over to help me as soon as they finished changing while I was still performing.

No more saying, take a look at the photos and videos!

BEHIND THE SCENE
Just got into our dressing room!
Shocking dancers' costumes!
Day 2 (Actual Day) : Make up done!
Candid shot by friend!
my other Servants and my Choir instructor (backstage crew as well)!

On Stage
My pretty choir instructor!
Taaadaaa! :) Photos taken during photoshoot :)

There's still a lot more to go! Do visit my Facebook for more photos :)

Wanted to upload video but it didnt work! Will try to post it on Facebook if possible :)

Ciaos! Gonna have a good day resting today!

No comments:

Post a Comment