x Fart Tartz x


"It is in giving that we receive."

Relationship means commitment required, which also means that both parties have to be able to give in alternatively; to compromise. 

Ed's been relatively busy this week with work, but he'll always make it a point to spend time together whenever possible - something that I didn't request for, but definitely appreciate a lot. That night, he surprised me after duty by showing up outside my house to ask me out for dinner. Albeit it's to just have a meal in the vicinity, I still loved the idea. On top of that, Ed also bought me cupcakes! So much thoughts went into all these planning. 
Thanks love!


Today's date was rather impromptu; we have it planned the night before. We made a trip down to Fart Tartz specially for lunch, considering the fact that he needs to report for duty at the airport and the cafe's pretty near. Also, we've been wanting to return for their really delicious pasta!

Staying in the west, I had to wake up early for our plan. Ed traveled here and there when it's only morning, and he appeared at my doorstep yet again to pick me up! He's definitely my 24-hr energy booster, as I was for him.


I told him that today, I must try their coffee no matter what! Their Iced Mocha surely did not disappoint both Ed and I :) I regretted not ordering their caffeinated drinks on my every first trip! 





Sent him off to airport before I embark on a 1hr 45min bus trip (that explains the spam on snapchat) back to the West to get my things done before heading home. 



Always good to be back home!

x.