101th.

----------------- Sunday ------------------
My 1030am-530PM study trip w ma babe. I finished double math, EL and SS! Felt so alive <3


Bro came to library to fetch me together w ma doggie! Walked from there to home! Really a great workout and time spent w my dog! Afterall ............. it's been REALLY long since I last walk-a-dog!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today was like a eat-and-get-fat-again day. 2nd period was PE and was heavenly insane but shiok! Ran 4 rounds and was the 2nd to finish. Calf muscles went jelly!!!! School ended pretty fast, and went off to UNISIM to find my sist. Souperlicious for teabreak and that's when I found my throat really pain and getting worse.
Dinner @ Bukit Timah, ChunTin Rd. Organic food!
Finally got a touch on Sogurt! It's gonna be my ...... first and my last time trying it. I'm not sure if some of you love it but to me, it's quite sour and really icy! Frolick the best seriously!! ^^

Physics test tomo morning and I've still yet to mug for it! Ciaos!

No comments:

Post a Comment