Last CCA Day!

Idk when I had this but yay I finally tried this out! It's from a Korean supermarket from Westmall, and it tasted not bad! Not too sweet or bland, yummy! $1.95 only so do give it a try if you're interested ^^
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's CCA day today! Some photos taken by my photogenic friend ^^ Thanks Yonas!!





I picked only 1 photo for each CCA and of course not all are included!
Slacked in school after my perf which lasted for 15mins! Frolick w friends then headed home ^^
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday I tried this Mung Bean mask and it worked pretty well for me for a first try! It's for Acne-prone/sensitive skin users and it costs $10 for 4 (current promo). My sist asked me today if I applied BB Cream today but nope, I didnt! So I guess you know what does that mean in terms of the results of the mask ^^ 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Headed off to NEX after I came home from school today. And yes I love NEX alot cuz it's new and nice to walk about tho somehow it seemed small after walking for long!



Yes C H U B B Y. =______=



First time in my entire life I tried Fish Baked Rice! Tasted not bad and woah I was bloated after eating. Way too full!

Bought nothing today but only a SS textbook omg ........... But well! I saw quite no. of shuaiges today on my way out so I'm pretty happy ^^
Study trip in the morn tomo!! I better go get sleeping soon!

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment