mini update o!

My mini update here! Sorry for the lack of posts. Been pretty busy w school work these days! Everyday after school, I'll be either home to finish up homework in advance, or be staying back for extra lessons as well as CCA!
Just like today, school ended at 215PM, then CCA registration right after lesson ended, then chem practical lesson right after that till 550PM, then CCA for the last 10-15mins!! Gosh the smell of the ammonia is extremely pungent..... but still, practicals are indeed quite fun!
Subway for dinner and I was extremely hungry >< Lunch? Choco Milk only....................

Friday tomo and the last lesson will be VIP! Y A Y ! ^^

Oh, formspring me if you can give me tips on how to take care of my annoying frizzy long hair!! Would appreciate your tips!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment