It's 2. P. M.


White Choco Mocha! <3
Garfields are everywhere in JP!

View from 2nd Floor. Awesome!
View from 1st Floor. PERFECT.
Grilled Fish Sambal, AGAIN! ^^
Gingerbread House - one of the 12 Sundaes!

STAGE FOR 2PM HANDSUP FANMEET IS READY OH HELL YEH.

I'm really, Really, REALLY excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Put your hands up if you're excited as me too! Keke^^
Was like squeaking when I saw some staging done up so I went to see and started screaming in my heart kekekeke. ^_^ All my friend could do was to keep quiet and walk beside me so it ended up looking as if some mad woman was beside her hahahahahahaha I couldnt contain my excitement!!


Gonna see these 6 hunks tomo. I'm so gonna queue early tho I wont be those high-5-ing. At least I could see them no matter which floor I'm at! ^^

As usual, study trip failed keke but I still did some questions and got my memory refreshed! After 2PM's event and school prom night, I'll focus on studies!

Fighting, all students! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment