School Band performances




It's really Lemon Barley. They put in a huge slice of lemon that I couldnt taste the barley!
Sister's eggy


Super late breakfast, which was actually my lunch cuz I woke up at 11am ^^
Mine ^^ Finally claimed my free topping!
$1 only!!! I'm so happy <3
At last our school's free dinner is something different - spicy but not curry
Free tix!!
Touring around before the whole event starts

Free choco for us kekeke we're auto-pilots you see ^^
Don't the kids look cute?! :)
 All finished in super fast time cuz there wasnt enuf (supposedly only YI Band has it!)
 Si Ling Band and the parents helping themselves happily w the food served :)

Knew that I'd be bored at home on that day since I've no plans, and saw my friend posting on our SC page asking for volunteers so I went to 'register' myself and ushered the guests! It was quite cool cuz we get to watch night performance by SL Band and my school ^^ Have got some vids but too lazy to post :P

Goodnightz!

No comments:

Post a Comment