2PM Fanmeet @ JP


Okay HI EVERYONE! PUT YOUR HANDS UP IF YOU WERE THERE! :)
Gotta thank my tcher for lending me the DSLR for 2PM's event tho I didnt get to get some clear shots but here are some super clear and close shots taken by my friend and I asked for my permission before putting them up here! Credits to : Nicole Quek :) MORE PHOTOS @ "Kariyuki" page on FB!
The last 5 photos were taken by me and were really pathetic cuz i cant stop shaking. TOO MANY PEOPLE. Wanna see how horrible the place was yesterday? Look below :
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My view would've been these great if they didnt block us out from standing on 1st level.
And if that big-sized girl didnt snatch my place away, being so selfish and inconsiderate, I would've gotten this view!
While waiting ....................
hehe our beloved teacher treated us super sour sweet to let us stay awake ^^
Lunch was this, treated by our tcher too! ^^ How sweet can she be.~

Okay basically it was super horrible squeezing w people but it's really fun, and we made friend w this girl, prolly older than me by a few years old! I only managed to see Taec, Junsu and Khunnie (esp Taec) and was really happy to see him here in the hairstyle I loved most ^^ my sweetie cx saw everyone when they came out after the whole event so she went really crazy, hahaha. I'm happy they were here infront of me, tho I couldnt see them much or even hear them! All I heard was "Hello I'm Chansung~". D O N E. ._.

They left in a hurry and everywhere was jammed so I didnt stalk them afterwards tho we had the intention to do so! Dinner afterwards ~
Brother's Banana Caramel lalalala waffle.
Some kind of deco for x'mas outside JP 1 :)
Came home and saw this on the table! Thanks mommy kekeke ^^

My fam actually teased me when they bought this! They saw it and said i was a baby cuz I loved this so much, as told by my sist! Hmphhhhhhhhh it's okay B)

2PM concert today! In like another 4hrs+ time! SG HOTTESTS, ENJOY!! Hope the boys wont be so tired out before the concert so that it'll be DAEBAK :) Guess they'll leave sg right after concert! :( Ahh nvminddddddddd since I alr took some photos by myself, I should be happy!!

THANKYOU 2PM OPPA! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment