ma family day after @#$%^&*() months

Down to City Hall/Raffles/Suntec City/Marina Square today w fam after cancelling the date to watching Musical w my tcher ~
MAMA ads everywhere, yet still not tempted to go!
Reached Marina Sq!
Delicious BBQ Chicken! Korean cuisine as always ^^
Mom's saba dish, korean dish as well :)
Been long since I last had Kisses ..........................
Walked ard Marina Link X'change thingy and saw 2NE1 featuring BigBang's Lollipop!
So wanna try this some day!
Took a break after walking ard listlessly ~
 Saw this little boy looking so stressed when using iPad. Ah Boy, stock market crashed?? LOL
Madly in love. 80 bucks wth.
On our way to Esplanade!
Displayed outside Esplanade
Displayed indoor. Some web thingy.............idk.
Still working in progress tho.
 Some indoor ceilings design. Looked Indie to me!

Not much of my faces in the photos as usual. Dont think it's necessary to entertain you guys lolol. 
Wanted to stalk 2PM, like waiting for them outside their hotel but ................ my parents were too tired and of cuz I wouldn't want to sound crazy by waiting for them for awhile since they'll head off to Zouk after resting at hotel :(

Hope to send them off tomo cuz I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to see them! Fanclubs pleaz release the details of their flight pretty please. +___________________+

ciaos

No comments:

Post a Comment