I'm feeling so alive.




Fake looking Khunnie. Not his fault, I know but ........... cant stop looking at him, keke.
Crowd started to form!
Kekekekeke Taecccccccccccc <3
 Khunnie oppa. Swear he's freaking fair. <3
 Guess who's this? It's JUNSU OPPA! ;)
 IT'S TAEC OPPA!
 JUNSU! Best shot ever, i swear. See chansungie at the back!! :P
Khunnie again :)
Could've gotten even better shot of Taec if this boy didnt block me!!
Khunnie's hot back view <3
It's Taec and ... some guy.



K im lazy to update more so pleaz check my facebook for more photos! Bascially the important/main ones are alr up here, but there are still some you might want to see ;) I'll update more on my blog when I'm using desktop!

This is what happens :

woke up in the morn and told myself I gotta go send them off today and get a super good look at them. So I started checking tweets to see if anyone update their flight details but NO, NONE. So k fine I had my breakfast then told my bro i'm so gonna see them off. He agreed to drive me to airport since he's interested to see the guys as well. At 12PM, finally drove out and reached at bout 1250PM. Saw the latest tweets by some fanclubs and claimed that 2PM have left Sg via the 925AM flight. STUNNED. Still, headed up to check. T3 was totally quiet so intended to check out T2. Saw some teens at bout 130PM and guards were securing the Korean Air (Row 06). Bro and I was like, OK set stay here.

And we did stay till 2PM+ till they came!!!!!!!!! /SCREAMS/ Crowd wasnt huge cuz the timing was officially released and I took the risk by just relying on the timings stated on C.A's webby. (There were quite a few flights to Korea but only the one at 3PM heading off via Korea Air!!) So they arrived at bout 230PM and I was in the middle, which was quite a good view! When they arrived, I got some shots of Khunnie! Ran infront of Junsu oppa since everyone was like 'KHUNNIE! NICHKHUN!' And yep I was beside and infront of Junsu and Taec!!

Was I close to them? YES DEFINITELY. Did I still zoom in when taking those shots? YES. I zoomed in fully except for certain shots. But trust me, I was just walking beside them. Surprisingly Hottests were quite polite. They appologised to me when they stepped my toes while running after the hotties but I didnt bother much :P

I didnt see Junho and Wooyoung tho! Once again, so close to Khunnie, Taec and Junsu. Saw them 3 only at JP cuz the rest of the members were blocked from my view! I shouldnt be greedy so ... yeh I saw those 4 oppas the most ^^

HEADING HOME AS A LUCKY GIRL OMG <3 Much thanks to my brother for being so good to me! I think I'm really lucky enuf ;)

Will do a proper blog again soon! Ask me anything on FB bout this if you've any questions! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment