Catch Up!

And did I mention, after sending 2PM off, I headed to MacCafe @ T3! Finally had my peppermint choco ^^ 

 Bro's berry cheesecake
 Down to PS for a walk! :)
 Bought my Auntie Anne's Pretzels!!! So yummy B)
 keke the cat under my block B)
________________________________________________________________________________________________
Just to let you guys catch up w me for awhile, I've been watching .................................... 
Dream high! :)
Spent 3 night watching till Ep 14 and currently my 4th day on Ep 15. I'M ALMOST DONE OMG :( I want it to continue tho DH2 will be out soon, but the casts will be changed. 
My milky couple ................................... Okay skip that. I'm totally addicted to that show.
______________________________________________________________________________________
Prom night yest! Will post more photos once I got them since I didnt bring my camcam out yest .................. T-T Wait for my proper post yep! Sorry to keep my blog dead for few days. Been camping to watching DH :P Gonna head down to town soon! Ciaos!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment