x CNY Eve x

Preparing for last paper while waiting for the boy to end work~




^Situation while waiting for food ^
Saizeriya for dinner~ 

I love having yilipaopao ice now! Milk & Egg is really awesome!!

On Chinese New Year Eve, I had my last paper. Obviously I screwed it up zz. 
Thanks Ed for buying me my fave cupcake to cheer me up, and to celebrate my end of exams! You sure know how to make me happy~

We met up for an hour for lunch before heading back home for reunion dinner. 
I've always loved my mom's cooking and her presentation of the dishes. Trust me, I didn't place these plates and oranges like that! My mom prepared everything shown here :) So proud of her! I need her cooking genes man~

This year, I didn't get to celebrate CNY due to Grandma's passing away. According to Chinese tradition, celebrating special occasions such as CNY (no visitings and receiving of angbaos) and our birthdays (no throwing of parties and eating of birthday cakes (with candles)) are not allowed. In addition, we can't wear certain colors - red, pink, brown, orange, yellow, purple. This explains why I've been dressing dull for the past year. The brightest I've worn during this period of time was only turquoise and sapphire blue. Just one more month, and I can dress brightly again! Can't wait~

x.