Happy Valentines' Day!

This year's V Day is quite special to me, and I really wanted to remember this (one of my best) day(s) in my life! 

1 month ago, I had the same dental appointment as my BABE a.k.a @dearssm AFTER 1 FREAKING YEAR OF #BracesLife. We purposely chose the same day for our appointment one month later which happened to fall on V Day! Since we're already meeting, I felt really bad to leave her for a guy, so I decided to spend the first half with her, and save the second half for another special person~




I was like her boyfriend that day. Asked her out to spend V Day with me, then brought her to Little Pancakes (it was also her very first time eating here) bc my princess was craving for pancakes! Introduced her to what's nice here and she quite love it. I thought I've done a pretty good job! *Pats my own shoulder*




Thank you for being my girlfriend!!! 😚
It's a deal to celebrate V Day together from this year onwards 😍
Cheers to ever-lasting friendship~

x

Ed and I met up and since Ed's got everything planned for that day so I just go with the flow~

So start off, Ed said to go to Vivo City! He once gave me a clue which was "bring me go overseas" and I honestly thought I had to bring my passport along hahah 

BUT HEY IT'S ........
Cable Car Ride!!! 





The view was really cool, even though it's just Sentosa and other places of Singapore, but the top view was truly amazing!

It's a loop from Harbour Front Station > Mount Faber > Sentosa > Harbour Front - depending on where you start from. Ed has planned to get down at Mount Faber, so we started walking around! 

First off, Marang Trail~



We spotted some board with sculpture drawings (or whatever you called it) and decided to act touristy heheh


Nothing nice to see from Henderson Wave bridge but we've got to take some shots with the trees (the only nice thing as a background) since we're finally there~

About 6PM(?) we slowly headed back to Harbour Front station via cable car! It's been an awesome ride as it's my very first time taking it (yes yes, first time in my entire life after so many years) 
I LOVED IT!!! I love heights hahaha






Thanks for the wonderful experience and bringing me 'overseas' hehe. So glad everything went well! 

We needed car so off to his house and got it at 930pm. Kinda sad that we got the car so late bc that meant pushing back the dinner and I was sooo hungry at that point of time :( 

Nevertheless, we arrived at Handles Bar!


It's really dark outside. and I was quite shock they've tables and seats in 'tze char' style - wooden tables and white plastic chairs. Seated behind us was a group of adults talking in Hokkien; feels really like I'm eating in hawker centres and not a western bar!

Ed ordered the Beer Butt Chicken, which he mentioned was worth the wait of 45mins and so he recommended it. While waiting, we also had both Low and Mid spicy wings which was good too~ 


The beer butt chicken is really tender and  there's the beer marinated in baked beans to go with!
Ed's lucky that there was the fireworks from Malaysia which made everything a little more romantic. Hopefully we'll be back again for chill-out sesh in future!


Thanks for planning everything for this year's V Day and I'm so glad I spent it with you~
x.