Dinner surprise: OverEasy


Second trip to Fart Tartz and this time round, we had just the desserts. Ed had the Oreo Nutella, and I had Orange Blossoms. I loved mine as it has got bits of real orange flesh, and I felt that Oreo Nutella is just a very classic flavor. Both flavors were definitely recommended~ :)




I loved my Cookies & Cream milkshake, very price-worthy! I guess it was about $7? No idea why the price and mikshakes weren't stated in the menu, but was on the chalkboard!

Anw, I flashed the 'neonmello x farttartz' instagram post and got myself 10% off total bill! Not sure when this promo will end, but you can try your luck! Search the tagged photos on Farttartz's Instagram or go to Neonmello's Instagram page~




Following the usual routine, we had 7Kickstart for coffee break after fixing Ed's watch~ 



Ed still tried (and failed) to find back the coffee he used to drink, while I continued trying different drinks on the menu. This asshole rushed through the ordering so I had to quickly scan through the menu and ordered Coffee Ice Berg (Ice cream on hand-dripped iced (black) coffee)~ What I found special was this sauce drizzled on top of the ice-cream! 

Highlight of the day? A specially planned surprise dinner for the boy! 
I was on a chicken-waffle hunt on the net and chanced upon OverEasy. Remembering my friend mentioned that they had nice pasta, (and I wanted to try their waffles too), I decided to book this restaurant/bar via Chope! It was really easy, and confirmation was instant. 


Of course, it's not all about me (since I mentioned that I wanted to try the chicken waffles). 
Before booking, I let the boy scan through the menu, and he approved! 
Next, I saw photos of the MBS building and that reminded me of the lighting show from MBS hotel, so I went to check the timing. It starts at 8PM and just nice, my booking was at 8PM! 
The only thought that ran thru my mind was, how romantic is this dinner gonna be?! *grins*


(Please try to imagine that the unglam lady is not there) Nice view right?! 

I loved the waffles with chicken! The sauce was maple syrup mixed with something else. Since it's dark, I couldn't really see the color.. Tasted quite special to me (was kinda sweet) but Ed found it bitter?! The texture of the waffles was alright, and the chicken was awesome! I got taken aback to see the generous amount of chicken they serve. $22 for this plate was definitely worth it~


The total bill amounted to $51 when we only ordered two main meals and nothing else. It's a good place for romantic dinner, but I'd come only when there's special occasions to celebrate. It's quite expensive, but we don't mind paying for the ambiance and environment.
(Click here for the menu)

Tip #1: Make reservations beforehand if you're going for dinner. It was crowded when we got there, but thank God for the reservation, we've got ourselves a table despite the crowd.
Tip #2: Request for outdoor seats. If you're going for the ambiance, outdoor seats is the best as you'll get a good view of Marina Bay~ It also feels like you're having dinner by the bay, literally.
Tip #3: Check for lighting show timings if you want something extra to boost the atmosphere! 
(Click here for details)


I felt that Ed didn't get to enjoy everything since his back faced the lighting show earlier on, so we went up to Esplanade's rooftop for a better view.



Height issues. Meh. 

P.S: So glad you enjoyed the dinner plan and also the entire day with me~

Cheers to many more wonderful days ahead!
x.