初三 x 初四

Hello! Look who's here on 初三! 

Ed wanted to surprise me with Old Hen, but it was closed until 23 Feb! Since he's empty-handed and walking aimlessly, I told him to come over to my house~  Finally he met part of my family members and my baby boy! 


Thanks for popping by, beeb! 💕

Evening time - off to Big Box & JEM. Didn't really like the food at Big Box bc it's quite expensive and nothing impressive, and super IKEA-inspired. Everything's quite disorganised and we've no idea how we should order. Food was cooked on the spot since there's no crowd, which means we've to wait while being in the queue. Overall? Meh~

x

Yeah it's 初四! Time to celebrate with the nature. Bro worked there and so we've got free tickets to go in~ Just my mom, sist and myself. It's a really short trip as my mom insisted on seeing my brother train the eagles, which in the end did not happen as we can't access to his training ground and also that we missed it. 

Here's what I've got from today's short trip!








No idea why they chose to invite lion dancers here at Bird Park but it was a good show. I'm full of admiration for lion dancers bc I felt that it's a very scary job. You've to jump from one pole to another, with your buddy. This meant that it involved really huge amount of good pair work and to coordinate with the people who're playing the instruments also require teamwork! Bet they've suffered a lot and endured a lot during the training.

Entering the world of darkness after watching bird show at Pools Amphitheatre:






SNOWY OWLS ARE THE CUTEST HEHEHE


Bongo Burgers to end the day~ I quite like their fried chicken wings and also the nuggets but it's too expensive! 

This concludes my fourth day of CNY~ 

x.