x Sea Aquarium x

Hello babies! Here's a throwback to the other day's trip to the Sea Aquarium with Ed ~

He got the day off since we've got free tickets, so why not? First, we grabbed Gongcha to accompany us while we walk to Sentosa via the boardwalk!















It was a rare and special moment for me to get a splendid (at least the best already) full shot of the dolphin, because everyone were waiting for them to appear but they were so far away! I was super determined to see them up-close, so I told Ed to stay and wait for me to see them appear. We waited really long! Everyone else left and we were the only ones waiting idiotically hahahah. All the waiting was definitely worth it :)



Went back to Vivo City for dinner and movie (Kingsman: The Secret Service). Totally an awesome movie and worth every single cent spent! I swear the main lead was so handsome *-* The ending was pretty epic~ Dinner was a simple - bread and pizzaaaaa


The day was really simple yet sweet :) Loved spending every single moment with my special one~
x.