x Pulau Ubin x



















Sunday was a great day out with Family. It's prolly my very first time having such a proper family outing in my entire life! My parents, brother, sister and I set sail to Pulau Ubin for a short 'getaway' from the bustling city. We're quite blessed with a good weather that whole day, we had no problems travelling there and walking around in that island.

Pulau Ubin is definitely the place for people who loves to fish and to cycle. If you don't cycle (like us), moving around by feet can be quite tiring (we only managed to cover one out of 4 routes in the island). Weather was good only because it didn't rain, but it was scorching hot at that point of time (we're there from about 12 to 330PM) that I came home with a serious headache!

It was also great to have met up with Ed for a little while at Changi Airport, since he's there for duty and my family went there for a walk. Can't wait to go out with him again!

x.