x Alfero Artisan Gelato x

Ed and I met up for dinner after his work as usual. This time, we went to claim our Groupon vouchers at Alfero Gelato @ Orchard Gateway. The deal was - waffles with double scoops of ice cream at only $7.90 (worth $11.50!) I got one for each of us since the deal was pretty good and I can afford to treat him.


I chose: Hazelnut and Coffee
Ed chose: Dark Chocolate and Lime Yogurt (he didn't like that but I thought it was quite unique)


Alfero Artisan Gelato's waffles are the ones I sworn by it. It's heaven!




That was my very first time wearing out my Charles and Keith's heels and it killed me, literally. I've yet to expand the front portion of the heels (which caused blisters) bc I've no idea how should I do it.. Anyway Ed was kind enough to settle me down at a resting place in Mandarin Gallery before he rushed up to buy plasters for me. I died for awhile!

We left for dinner at Killiney Road. Chicken rice as usual ;)




Ed was nice enough to steal 2 rows of the chocolates for me, bc he knew that I LOVE dark chocolates. This box of Michel Cluizel was a souvenir brought back specially from France for Ed and the colleagues, so I guess I'm pretty honored to have a fair share of chocolates despite not knowing who the giver is.



Sometimes, trying to advertise products just makes you pose weirdly. Seemed pretty awkward there but uh, I tried. These days I also prefer taking photos using the main cam instead of the front. Way much clearer!

x.