Pacamara Boutique x Nakhon Kitchen

Because TGIF happened really early. Off from school at 10am and Pacamara for legit brunch! 


We tried to stay healthy by having tea. I actually got attracted by the fridge full of hipster-looking bottles but it was damn early for sodas so the Green Tea Strawberry ($6.50) was a good choice! J had her Peach Breeze and it was served in a apparatus-shaped which was cool for a cup!





Salmon Royale ($18) was to-die-for and a must-try. The brioche was done to perfection - cripsy on the outside but soft and melts in mouth! My tummy now growls upon seeing the photo and imagining how the texture was like when I was chewing it. Totally worth the money!

W had his usual Pesto Chicken Pasta and he loved it to bits. That explains why he often head back just for that dish!

J had her Prawn Aglio Olio which she's no complaints about, so it should be good too!


After a hearty brunch, it's time for hair cut. I managed to chop off my manes and got them tamed! Definitely did not regret making this choice. How do I look? I tried to look chic with such a hairstyle heheh


Impromptu dinner with Ed and I got the chance to meet up with 2 of his NS friends too! It was a great dinner at Nakhon Kitchen with all the spiciness of the dishes. Loved the tomyum chicken soup (clear broth)!


(This is an abrupt end to the post.)

x.