x Coffeemin x

Here sharing with you guys a really cool place I've discovered quite some time ago, but only came here recently - Coffeemin. I love coffee, and my name contains the word 'min'. But no, I don't own that place! 

Coffeemin is divided into 3 parts - a cafe, playroom, and a shop that sells the Damni Soft Serve.
I think the concept of the playroom is pretty similar to the one in The Cathay (Escape), whereby you need to gather clues and get out of the room within a specific time. Rooms have to be booked in advance online (here). More themed-rooms available at Clarke Quay's The Central outlet!

For us, we went to the cafe itself.
What's FREE: Drinks, snacks, playstations, computers, board games, billiard etc.
What's NOT FREE: your TIME!

Basically, they're very generous with everything. All facilities provided are free, and they provide proper drinks in a proper cup! Not those cheapskate ones where paper cups are used and awful drinks are served. What's more, they allow you to bring your own food into their cafe!

As mentioned, you pay for your time spent. 
First hour: $6
Subsequently, you'll be charged $1 for every 10 minutes. (This also meant that every other hour, you'll pay $6!)
However, you can choose to pay $30 for the entire day. (Maximum spending is kept at $30)

Every one will be given a ticket with QR Code and time of entry indicated at the top right hand corner. This is for you to know when you've entered, and for them to scan when checking out. (Payment will be made when checking out). Your group may be asked to surrender 1-2 ICs (depending on the no. of people you've in your group) to ensure you don't run away!







I only managed to spend 1hr 20 minutes with the group before I left to meet up with my brother for dinner with the rest of my family members. But still, good time spent! Thank you guys for always giving me a good time~ I'll definitely come back to Coffeemin again!

x.