Weekly Update

These days my fam has been spending time together outside on a Sunday instead of a Saturday, no idea how and why either. We're down to Bugis again~ I grabbed Chocolate Origin's Chocolate Lava Cake for some instant lava cake fix. This is how I define satisfaction:

Have been wanting to know how I'd look like in this romper with that design, but turned out that I did not quite like the material of the romper and I felt that it did not flatter me in any ways. Either ways, I'm glad I tried it on at last! :)

x

The Chicken Rice Ex-Press

Monday was spent with my Bro after school (after meeting Ed for lunch hehe). I could almost literally die from the heat bc I was wearing parka and walked down from NTUC Income building all the way to ION then up back to Dhoby Ghaut area and behind, before reaching Marina Square. Hell lots of walking done for the entire day. 

Bro suggested to have chicken rice (my idea to eat cheap) @ The Chicken Rice Ex-press, located at Killiney Road (directly opposite Real Food). For this meal, it costed us only $4.50 per pax. ($3.80 for chicken rice and additional 70cents for braised egg). Everything will be served to you, yet we don't have to pay for service charge. Feels good to eat cheap at town area~ Not to forget, their chicken was really tender and portion was great! Totally recommend you guys to try it out :)


Just chilling at our fave cafe (and also the outlet).

x

Midweek selfie

x


Last two sessions of IS and I'm pretty glad that it's coming to an end. But at the same time, I think I'll miss sitting down for 4hrs straight just to work on my own artwork. Receiving constructive feedback from my art tutor was very encouraging and it never fails to make my day too. One of the best thing would prolly be when he mentioned that I'm the very first one in 7Skin (Fashion & Design: The Singapore Skin) to try out the theme that I'm currently working on. Knowing that the step I took was a 'daring' one - as quoted from my tutor - also made me realise that I do have my own strength too.


Skipping korean class was a good decision made. I managed to spend some quality time with my family after so long~ 

Also, thank you for rushing down at night after work just to deliver this. Your reassurance and presence also made me feel much more better.

x.