13th ღ


For our 13th months together, we went to dine in at Lai Lai Casual Dining @ Jurong Point since it's nearer to B's campus and also, both of us have been wanting to give this a try.



I had the Japanese Curry Rice with Chicken Cutlet and I'm sad to say that half the plate was filled with the fried skin of the chicken :( But, huge portion and for $8.50, maybe it's acceptable? At least I know for sure that I wouldn't pay $7.70 for a bowl of Braised Minced Pork Rice (without egg!)

Also, one of the staff actually delivered the wrong order to us, and all she said was "Oh sorry our colleague sent the wrong food item to you" and stopped there. So are we expected to pay, since we ate it halfway already? B just said to add the item into our bill. But I felt that it was super unfair and ridic to want us to pay for a wrong item! What is this?!?! I told B to demand for a refund as we're not gonna pay for something we did not order. Good enough, another staff said we could actually rejected it and not add them into the bill. It was about $7 off the bill!!

Final verdict: WOULD NOT COME BACK ANYMORE! 






Back at my home after dinner, and we spent some couple time together with my baby boy in the room! :)

Always loved to be in your arms, lying on your shoulders, and being by your side. 
x.