Shopping x Date

Saturday together with my baby as usual! Down to town, and we had MUNCH for our late lunch/early dinner. Healthier choice, I'd say.

While he had the salad + dory fillet, I had my Eggs Benedict.

It's good to have a generous portion of Hollandaise sauce, but too much isn't good at all! Not sure why they gave me SOOO MUCH of the sauce, which ended up making the entire dish really sickening. I also wished they gave some salad by the side to not make the plate look so empty. Bagel should be changed to English muffin too! :(

Accompanied the boy for his shopping to update his wardrobe, and also preparing for a new look since he's a student now! 
So stupidly cute right? Heheheheh *-*

I didn't get to eat in Assembly Ground (located at The Cathay) so I ordered their Milo Malt Cake ($7.90) for takeaway! It ended up being so soft while travelling back home, so it sunk and looked so... not appealing. 

(I had it the next day morning and mm, the taste isn't so bad -- something slightly unusual. It's quite sickening after having it for some time bc it's quite sweet and the malt taste was just... It's something I can't get quite used to it)

Dinner at a coffee shop for the famous Claypot Rice! It's cooked by the real Cantonese people (not sure which country even though I grew up eating their food HAHAH) and I loved eating their porridge but hardly got the chance to eat the claypot rice. On weekend nights, you can see the claypot on almost every table! Prices and servings depend on how many people you've!

五味香 for 2 pax ($13+)


It's really delish and I'm glad both of us had it together at last!

x.