3D2N Chalet

Last week I had a 3D2N chalet with my family -- my parents and 2 other siblings. Other 2 siblings didn't join as they weren't so interested, and my parents only spent 1 night with us. 


It's our 3rd time coming to this chalet, so there's not much of a difference except that some stores changed. However, this trip we did some other things that we did not get to do previously, such as not watching movie, and trying new food - LAWA cake shop was one of them.


They offered many cakes, all looked equally appealing and pleasing to the eyes. Prices weren't that bad ($5.50 onwards) and the portion wasn't small. I got the Red Velvet Cake ($6.50) which was quite worth it for such a big slice.

BUT GREATEST DISAPPOINTMENT EVER! The worse cake I've ever eaten because the cake was so hard it couldn't be any harder. Other cakes that my siblings got was hard as well. I FELT SO CHEATED.

The next day we went to Coffee Bean for supper as well as to satisfy our cakes craving. THIS is the real cake!
Had the Buster Weekly cheesecake and also Lemon Chamomile tea for a healthier choice.

And oh, dinner was Taiwanese food which did not disappoint. Good meal with great value. *Thumbs up*
You can find this at several places such as Westmall and Star Vista!

Last day was the day we checked out of our chalet. Yakun Kaya Toast for breakkie, then we set off to the city area for shopping! Ended off the journey with Swensen's lunch promo which was really good - Order any 1 main meal and get a FREE side dish/ice-cream (selected items only) (worth $11+!!)

My choice of Ice Cream was the Rocky Road which comprises of 3 different scoops of ice-cream and some toppings! Shared them with my brother who's got a bigger appetite than me :P

x.