Update I

Past few weeks have been nothing but work (more towards the school work), which explains my hiatus for the 2 weeks or so. Definitely miss blogging !!! And I felt bad for not having much to update...

Apart from work, reasons as to why I couldn't blog much was:
  • SD Card always failing on me
  • Phone crashed, at last.
  • Didn't get to go out much due to work
I think just the 2nd point is good enough to explain everything.

I'm currently relying on this huge-ass Samsung Galaxy Note phone for the time being, and I must admit that the quality isn't so good.... I don't know, sometimes it feels fine but, meh. Excuse me if the photos are of not-so-good quality!


Very happy to have my bestest best friend with me on a Thursday after my work! It's very rare to be able to chat with her, let alone spending time. Feeling so honored to be her companion for that few hours!!! Just to let you all know, she's my very precious gem *-* Hehehe

After work, I couldn't be any happier to spend my lunch time with her. Went to Cafe Crema after floating around between JEM and Westgate -- definitely did not regret choosing this place!

Hazelnut Latte ($6)


The BFF went for Chicken and Mushroom sandwich, if I didn't remember wrongly! Serving was rather big and I LOVE their presentation! Lookin' real good there! ;)

They spent so much effort on the strawberries and tomato, but the serving time wasn't that long!


Salmon Avocado Salad ($9)

With the generous amount of salmon, strawberries and avocado, and the food presentation, I felt that $9 was definitely a very reasonable price!

I think it's been way too long since I last had such big amount of greens at one shot. Everything digested pretty quickly, and I had to go to the toilet for 3 times within just a few hours, and it continued until the next day HAHAH oh god. But I still love my salad.




BFF accompanied me until sister came, and off she go while I joined my sister for dinner at Hot Tomato!


Lava Cake $4.50 I think it's comparable to Chocolate Origin's. That explains the price... For lava cake, it's always a you-get-what-you-pay-for theory. :(

x.