TGIF

Introducing to you -- two very lovable girlfriends of mine! Random selfies from my phone bc homegirl finally has got front-camera phone hahahaha

After school I was just so excited to be able to meet my secondary school friends. It's been a long long time, due to school and we don't even chat. But when we meet, it still feels so comfortable! Hung out at my workplace for awhile~








Just in case you're wondering what I usually do, it's something like what you've seen from the above photo. Thank you Kate for the 'complimentary' Mocha Lava and the very cute coffee art! I miss doing coffee art because for the past few shifts I'm stuck in the kitchen. :(


Dinner at Toastbox! Finally new items added onto the menu :)


Yaaaay HELLO G SO GLAD YOU CAME! Though I only found out on the day itself that you're joining heheh *-*

Great catch-up, and I can't wait to see you girls soon!

x.