Saturdate

Okay actually, I think this Galaxy Note's camera isn't that bad. Prolly only the front camera sucks no matter how new the version of the phone is (Note I, II, III etc.)

On my usual Saturday, I spent it with B after my test, and he suggested going Dempsey Hill! Pretty elated :)





Dome for Lunch and I had the usual Chicken Baked Rice while he had the Smoked Bacon Carbonara (which was quite dry and thus did not look good in the photo as well as in real life)





Ever since Dolce Tokyo existed in 313 Somerset, I've been wanting to try out their desserts. Not so into their main dishes because I felt that having them at Lenas/MOF is more suitable, since DT is under Lenas/MOF!





Sweet Trinity ($13++) consists of 3 scoops of Gelato - Chocolate, Green Tea and Vanilla. Toppings include brownie chunks, marshmallows, Japanese rice dumplings, assorted fruits -- sprinkled with Cornflakes cereal and a waffle on top! 

It's quite a good portion to share for 2. I'll be back again to have desserts that has got Vanilla Soft Serve, and I want to get their Red Velvet Cake! I believe Dolce Tokyo is well-known for having their cakes served in a bird cage! SO COOL?!?! 






Till then~
x.