Werk it


Almost 2 months into my new job, and I'm pretty much liking it. Everything seems good enough for me! That leads me to the main point: always do what makes you happy and/or what you love doing, and enjoy every moment! Learning to be a barista has always been something I'm dying to put my hands on, and I'm so glad I've got the chance to do so today. Even if the pay here is low or unacceptable, I think I'll still love working here for I can do something I'm passionate about! Hopefully I can continue my career here till internship starts hmm.


Karmen sista drew this for me while I was busy with orders in the kitchen few days ago!! So cute right :)

And here's my own version without touch-ups yet! I felt that I had to capture this before any touch-ups ruin an average artwork. HAHAH.

Naughty naughty colleagues but really love working with these 2 especially! 

x.