Saturday.

Feeling a little unmotivated to blog today bc the photos aren't up to my usual standard (SD card was still all cranky). Nevertheless, credits to my sister for all the photos, except the first two and last two.

It rained heavily when we both reached One-North. Since we're both hungry and stuck at the station, we went to eat at the mall first. Settled down at Black Canyon Coffee and it's quite a quiet place to eat at. A few families were there, maybe after or before sending their kids for enrichment programmes. 

Generous portion with reasonable price, and so-so service.

Off to ACJC's Fun-o-rama! BOO to those people who didn't come for this event. I've been asking around to see if people would like to come and those who were free didn't even show enthusiasm in this so I might as well forget about it, move on and continue leading my own life. Why waste time on people who don't give a damn about you?!

Anw, it's pretty fun! Sist and I didn't intend to play any games and would rather spend the coupons on food hahah. So many booths and no repetitions! Pretty impressed with their creativity too. :)



And this is my BFF's class's stall: Bonheur De 5. It's a cafe in the classroom and they sell cakes and small bites like Chicken Wrap! My babe served me the Cinnamon Roll made by herself and her classmates, and I really really like it. Thank you! :)



The only thing we got was this Chocolate Marshmallow @ 6 pieces for $5 from BFF's friend! We're supportive like this!! 

Last activity of the day would be Marina Bay's iLight event, held on every weekend of March 2014. But first, let me satisfy my Dim Sum cravings @ DimDim (at Marina Xchange)


Not too sure what was going on actually but we were guessing that the casts of Spiderman came on set at the Marina Bay Floating Platform that night, and some Earth Hour thing is going on? Was totally clueless HAHA. The only thing I really wanted to see was the Goodnight Flea Market at the basement of the seating gallery. Sadly, it was just a small scale one and things weren't exactly cheap. It looked pretty... lapsup.

I had a good good day with my sister tho :)
x.