TGIF





I finally tried out Nook's Pancakes with my clique this noon and it's quite a good experience, but somehow I felt more comfortable at Slappy Cakes. With that being said, Nook's isn't exactly that bad. We tried different batters - Strawberry (strong smell), Red Velvet (similar to dark chocolate), Pandan (quite rich taste), Original (nice!) and Dark Chocolate (nice!). Those who had the Caramelized Apples as their toppings, said it was very nice. The portion given by Nooks was bigger than that of Slappy Cakes, so you get what you pay for!

Here's a glimpse of the DIY Pancakes Menu:
  • $10 per batter
  • 1 free topping
  • $1.50 per additional sweet topping
  • $3 per ice-cream scoop

We proceeded to Necessary Provision and I guess I wouldn't come back again! Yes, good service, good location, good atmosphere but I find the menu very limited! That's what turned me off the most. :( But if I'm living nearby and just want a quiet place to have a cup of chocolate-y drink (their ice chocolate was nice), maybe you'll find me here again!





/Lack of photos because my SD card has been giving me problems recently/Thank you HM for the polaroid!/Pssst, I've a thing about scanned polaroids hehe/

x.