Ma Girlfriend

No I'm neither bi-sexual nor lesbian. I merely had a date with my priddy girl-friend - a cupcake affair - while my man's away for an overseas trip! :)

Finally headed down to Plain Vanilla and I was SO SO SO excited that I couldn't sleep the night before as I started checking out their website for the flavors available, thinking what should I get when I'm there. Can you feel me now?!?!

From what I heard from friends, Plain Vanilla is quite sought-after, judging from the fact that:
1) the cupcakes are sold out fast, even before they close the shop (Worse still, no restocks!!)
2) it gets crowded at any time of the day
3) Worth the price!

I liked the concept of ordering the cupcakes, and then sit outside the shop to enjoy. It feels like both taking-away and having it inside.... Do you get what I mean? Anyway, thank goodness the place wasn't packed and we managed to grab a seat for ourselves! (Most of the customers opt for take-away, phew) 







Comparing this to the other famous Twelve Cupcakes, it is merely 30cents more than the latter, but bigger and better in size! Also, what you SEE is what you GET! Thumbs up for everything.

Tip: Not to order their Iced Tea bc it tasted like syrup. On the other hand, their coffee was good! I had Mocha and I don't know why it takes a little why to get the drink cold. Doesn't taste dilute even after the ice melt. ;)

Verdict: I can see myself coming back for more! :)

Horrible weather calls for short walking and bus trip instead, and off we go to Town! I needed a retail therapy SO badly, and lucky us managed to salvage some cheap but nice apparels from *Scape. What not to love about cheap items at expensive area?!

Dinner at cheap but also not-so-bad restaurant - Sushi Express. $1.50/plate so I guess if you're not the kind that can eat a buffet-worth of sushi (like me), this is THE place!


Please, I had only 5 plates (including a half-eaten cheesecake which tasted bad and thus, half-eaten.) SOMEHOW I prefer sushi sold at supermarkets...hmm. 
I can't really apply that 'You pay for what you get.'  theory here!

Till next time,
x.